Tuesday 15 May 2018

CAS-ual Fridays Stamps - May New Release - Day 1

Welcome everybody to Day 1 of the CAS-ual Fridays Stamps May New Release!! Woo hoo!! We have one stamp and die set to share with you today. 

And the good news is that all of the New Release products are available RIGHT NOW in the Shop so go and have a look!!

Introducing the Celebrate stamp set and Jumping Jacks Fri-dies: 


I love the font for the stamp set and the Jumping Jack fri-dies are so much fun to play around with. Here is what I came up with:


Using the smaller Bubble Box Fri-dies I cut three different colours of paint chips and then die-cut the largest Jumping Jack die from the middle. I then also die-cut it 3x from silver glitter CS. I popped the coloured die-cuts up on foam tape on the card front and then glued the glitter jacks on the inside. The sentiments were heat embossed in silver on black CS and put on foam tape, along with some co-ordinating sequins from Neat and Tangled.


For my second card I decided to go all 'fiddly' (as usual) and die-cut the three different sizes of jacks from the card front. I then adhered a panel of white CS behind the card front, putting on lots of double-sided tape, to give the inlaid pieces something to stick too. I die-cut the jacks from pastel coloured paint chips and the smallest one from gold CS, and inlaid them all in the card front. I cut a strip of clear vellum and heat embossed the 'celebrate' in gold and wrapped it around the card front, and added some gold sequins from Neat and Tangled.

We have so much more to show you this week. Don't forget to pop over to the CAS-ual Fridays Stamps Blog to see what the rest of the amazing 'Girl Fridays' have created with these new goodies. And if your tempted to go shopping already, don't forget to use my special code to save yourself 15%!!





Hope you have a fantastic day and I'll see you back here for Day 2 of the New Release. You won't be disappointed!!!!

Take care
Shona
 

1 comment:

  1. This new one is sure up your alley...got to use those paint chips. Your so good at making them look amazing. Loving your fiddly card a lot. So fresh and fun. Think Michele really did great on this new release. Each set is so usable.

    ReplyDelete