Monday 1 February 2016

Happy Little Stampers - CASE the Designer - February Challenge

I cannot believe its February already!!!! Christmas seems like it was months ago and the kids are back to school tomorrow. Where did our 6 weeks of school holidays go?????? 


The exciting thing is that its time for a new designer to CASE for the Happy Little Stampers - CASE the Designer Challenge and it just happens to be me!! I can't wait to see how everyone is inspired by my card:



For my card I used the Happy Little Stampers - Birthday Friends stamp set. I started off by stamping and colouring the cute elephant with pencils, and then the sentiment. I die-cut a circle mask and applied over the elephant so I could then stamp the bubble image all over the rest of the card front. After removing the mask I then coloured the bubbles in with different blue pencil shades. And that's it, simple and one-layer!!

I'm going to link this to the Simon Says Stamp - Wednesday Challenge where their theme is 'Anything Goes'.



You have the whole month of February to enter the Happy Little Stampers - CASE the Designer Challenge so hopefully that's plenty of time for you to be inspired by my card and link your project or two. And if you are needing some inspiration, the rest of the Design Team have some brilliant cards on the blog for you. I'm so looking forward to seeing what you come up with!!

Take care
Shona
 

11 comments:

  1. What a fun card this was to CASE! Thanks for the inspiration Shona!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a lovely card Shona and I really enjoyed CASEing it. The stamped background is beautiful and the little ellie is so cute! Thanks for the inspiration.
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. PS I forgot to say welcome to the Team!!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Precious little elephant but the background is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet card with a great background! A fun CASE-card! And congrats that you made it to the HLS case-team! Have a colourfull (little relaxing?) week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww! The elephant is so cute, Shona! Love your card. Thanks for playing along Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes Wednesday Challenge!
    Gayatri xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I must tell you how much fun I had CASEing your card for our little challenge this month. And, so fun to come over here and see how you actually did it, as I had to guess when I was CASEing. It was a really fantastic design and so easy to be inspired from.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorabubble, Shona ... your little ellie is just so sweet! Congratulations on being the Designer to CASE at HLS! Hugs Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I loved to CASE your card! It´s so cute! Hugs Åsa

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your card so totally inspired me, I had it made the day after you posted it on the DT site! Fun card! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love how you used the elephant and the bubbles! Your masking is awesome and this was a really fun card to CASE xx

    ReplyDelete