Thursday 22 October 2015

CASology Card Challenge Week # 169 (Take Two)

With a cue word like 'zombie' this week at CASology, you know I couldn't enter just once!!


For my second entry, I came across a stamp set that I love but haven't used yet because I never quite had the nerve too. Well, one of them was perfect for this challenge:



This sentiment stamp is from Lil' Inker Designs 'Read Between the Lines'. It went perfectly with the idea about making a card about having to kill someone you love because they are turning into a zombie. The blood splatter stamps are from Hampton Arts 'Bloody Scene'. Not quite sure if there would be a need for a card like this, apart from Halloween......Can't imagine Hallmark coming out with cards if there really was a zombie outbreak!!

I have four other challenges I would like to enter:

Simon Says Stamp - Monday Challenge (The Monster Mash)

Simply Create Too Challenge # 96 (Halloween Colours)

AAA Card Challenge # 50


Fusion Card Challenge 


Time to get the kids ready for bed and I'm reading such good stories with them at the moment. I'm off to spend the weekend with my Mum, will go over Friday night and back home Sunday night, so won't be at my computer. Looking forward to hanging out with her, watching a few horror movies, making some cards and trying out a cinnamon roll recipe my friend Kim sent me. I saw a photo of the rolls on Darnell's blog and if I can get mine to turn out that good, Mum and I will probably polish off the lot!!

Take care
Shona
 

17 comments:

  1. Oh, that's a very good Zombi-idea!!!
    Hugs, Flo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are really rockin' this Zombie theme, Shona! Love your splats on this one, and how you kept your card CAS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another fab card where the fun takes over from the grizzly. Thanks for your continued support of AAA Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shona both of your cards for this week are fantastic. I have to love this one with the splat and the great sentiment. Thank you for sharing with usu at CASology thisi week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Had to come in for a close up, Shona ... phew.... I was panicking a little! Cute!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is cute! Didn't notice the between th elines print at first. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. your sentiment...arrgggh I am afraid
    cool idea Shona
    clever card and CAS :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. just perfect for these challenges-love that sentiment-have a fun weekend with your Mum and thanks for joining Fusion x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Winner, winner, chicken dinner...if the zombie hasn't eaten it. So clever...You're amazing and slightly terrifying.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, now this is a beautifully bloody card! Very fun interpretation of the cue word, and you found the perfect sentiment as well. Thanks so much for playing along at CASology this week.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is simply brilliant, Shona!!! For sure had me smiling!!!! So perfect for the zombie and other challenges!!!! Love it!!!
    Hope you had a great time with your mom!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a fantastic card, I love it! Thank you for sharing your fun project and for playing along with us over on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog... :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great card, love the Gorgeous Grunge. thanks for joining us at AAA Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Another brilliant card and perfect sentiment. I have that Lil Inker set too but I don't think I've ever used it. I may have to CASE this! Thanks for again playing along with CASology this week!
    Oh and how did the cinnamon rolls turn out?

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awesome! I love these stamps!!! Thanks so much playing along with us at Fusion.

    Deanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Haha! This is awesome! (and slightly disturbing) :-)

    ReplyDelete
  17. You nailed it, Shona!! Brilliant!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete