Thursday 16 July 2015

Guest Designer - CAS-ual Fridays Stamps: Day 2

Welcome back everyone to Day 2 of my Guest Designer post at CAS-ual Fridays Stamps. Its so fantastic to be here!!!


For today's post, I created cards using the 'Loving Thoughts' stamps set and matching 'Loving Blooms' Fri Dies.


For my first card I cut a panel of white CS and die-cut the largest flower die from it. I placed it on the card front and stamped the large flower image thru the die-cut. After stamping and heat embossing the sentiment in silver, I popped it up over the card front with lots of foam tape. A few pink and clear sequins (from Pretty Pink Posh) finished it off with a little bling.

 
I love the colour blue/turquoise, so decided to create a card with those tones. I stamped the large flower on some white CS, die-cut and added to the card front with foam tape. I stamped three smaller flowers with different blue/turquoise shades and then the sentiment in navy. Clean and simple.


For my last card I wanted to create a one-layer design. I die-cut the largest flower die from the card front and from pink CS. I then kept die-cutting a smaller flower from the next largest to graduate the sizes to fit together. After adhering a piece of white CS to the back of the card, I inlaid the flower pieces. I then stamped and heat embossed the sentiment in gold and added peach and gold sequins from Neat and Tangled.

I hope you like these cards as much as I enjoyed creating them. And that they have given you some more ideas on how to use these sets. Tomorrow is my last day and I hope you will visit to see my designs with another stamp set.

Take care
Shona

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cards Shona, love the die cut inlaid flower heaps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. More beautiful cards! I love these!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So lovely! Such clever inlaying!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are a CAS queen - so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW...simply beautiful and I agree with Claire, you are the Queen of CAS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're showcasing these CF goodies so beautifully, Shona ... a trio of deliciously CAS cards ... they're just gorgeous! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful, creative and innovative showcases of these lovely floral images! You know that you're 'enabling' me to add them to my 'must have' list! Truly stunning cards!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! So creative, love them all !

    ReplyDelete