Friday 10 October 2014

Winnie and Walter - WCMD Challenge: On Trend with Lea

I've had a busy week joining all sorts of challenges, one of them being the numerous ones for WCMD at Winnie and Walter.  They decided to turn their World Card Making Day into World Card Making Week and have left their challenges open until Saturday October 11th 11.55pm. That means you still have time to join in too!

This time I joined the challenge where Lea was looking at the trend of 'Camera's'. They really are everywhere from papers to stamps and stickers to dies. I was amazed after going thru all my craft goodies as to how many different camera products I have!!

I found one paper that I have wanted to use for weeks and this seemed like the perfect time:





I love this light green/blue so much, I'm trying to find a nail polish to match for Summer! 

I adhered the paper to some white card-stock to give it some strength. I then cut thru it and added foam tape to the back of each piece. After working out where the paper would go, I stamped my sentiment and then stuck the panels to the card front. I added some enamel dots in a similar green colour and then some silver twine at the top. I really struggle to tie twine nicely but this time, my bow was perfect!!!  I really love this card, its one of my favourites from this week.

The camera paper is from Dear Lizzy 'Polka Dot Party'. The sentiment is from Fiskars 'Say What?'. The enamel dots are from My Minds Eye.

I'm going to link this to the Lawnscaping Challenge #91 where their theme is:


I'm also going to link this to the Virginia's View Challenge #8 where their theme is:

Right, I'm off to bed!! Must not stop at tv or take laptop with me. Will be just me and some trashy magazines for about 20 minutes before my eyelids lose the battle to stay open. Yay!!!

Take care
Shona

7 comments:

  1. Awesome card ;)
    Thanks for playing with us at Lawnscaping.
    xx Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  2. GREAT use of pattern paper! What a clean and lovely design, Shona! So glad that you join the fun over Virginia’s View Clean and Simple Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. super fun use of the paper!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is awesome! Love how you've added the enamel dots as lenses to some of the cameras!! Thanks for joining in my on trend camera challenge for WCMD!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So fun, Shona, great use of that DP ... you know I'm going to love the colour combo ... and I love how you used the enamel dots! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've had a blast catching up on your creations, WoWseRs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a fun patterned paper you chose! Thanks so much for joining us at Lawnscaping! :)

    ReplyDelete