Saturday 10 May 2014

CAS(E) this Sketch #75

This is my third post for the day, you will be getting sick of me!! Will have more posts tomorrow as I have a few cards to finish off and haven't made a Mother's Day card yet for my Mum. Want to take my time with it so its perfect!
This is such a sweet sketch so decided to do something pretty and girly.
 Yes, I'm afraid I couldn't stay away from my acetate for very long. I wanted to try a different type of shaker card. This one doesn't have any foam tape in between the acetate, so its just the two pieces of acetate with the sequins sandwiched in-between. I happened to find these flat, square sequins that would be perfect for this shaker.
You can see how thin the shaker is, which makes it easier to post. And as I made the shaker see-through, I stamped the sentiment on the inside.

The papers are from Echo Park 'Everyday Eclectic'. Enamel dots from Papervine, sentiment from Sullivan's and sequins from Doodlebug Design.

Dying to finish off a card I started last night but by 2.30am this morning my hand/eye co-ordination wasn't so flash and needed to do some careful paper piecing. Luckily my craft supplies are still all over the dining room table (which is in our lounge room), so I can be part of the family action while crafting away....

Take care
Shona




 

5 comments:

  1. Wow, you're a card making machine at the moment, Shona ... amazing! What a sweet card, those square sequins are a fabulous fun addition ... gorgeous colours! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a freaking clever card - I absolutely love this!! The sequins in the acetate look so great!! Thank you for sharing this WOW idea!! Taunya Butler at daisiesgirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you used the sketch to make a shaker card! Very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun to use a sketch on your shaker card!
    Thanks for linking it up to CAS(E) this Sketch!

    ReplyDelete