Thursday 6 February 2014

CAS-ual Fridays Challenge #127

Not the best today. Its a public holiday here in New Zealand but have sick all day (and since 7pm last night). I just wanted to finish this card that I started yesterday afternoon before I forgot the design in my mind.

The CAS-ual Fridays Challenge #127 is based on 'Over the edge', meaning cards that have designs that go over the edge of the card itself. Have never made a card like that before but suddenly had this idea:
Sorry the photo isn't the best (is 6.15pm so the sun isn't in the best spot) and I suddenly realised I couldn't rest the card on the table like usual. So in my sick state I just grabbed a book to rest it on. Will have to think of a prettier way for next time....

I basically just hole-punched pink hearts from lots of different papers. I put the stamp on a cardstock circle and popped up with foam. A sparkly red heart crystal seemed to finish it off perfectly.

Have decided that since I have a few hours left I will also link to the CAS(E) this Sketch #62. I entered it yesterday with another card. Have never entered two challenges with one card, so will see how it goes.

Back to bed for me......Take care.

Shona
 

1 comment: